Traceable® Wireless Radio-Signal Refrigerator Thermometer
- Temperature readings from up to three remote refrigerator sensors are sent to a main unit via radio signal.
- Sealed GRAS bottle is insulated from rapid temperature changes when refrigerator door is opened.
- Minimum/maximum memory allows monitoring conditions over any time period.
- Distinctive alarm sounds when temperature rises above/falls below settable high and low set points. Alarms may be conveniently set in 1° increments.
- Indicator on main unit shows rising/falling temperature trends.
- To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable. Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
|Range:||–22.0 to 158.0°F (–30.0 to 70.0°C).|
|Size:||4. x 4. x 3/4-inch (main unit), 2 1/3 x 3 1/2 x 3/4-inch (remote unit).|
|Weight:||6 ounces (main unit), 3 ounces (remote unit).|
|Supplied:||one main unit, one remote unit, flip-open stand, wall mount, Velcro., batteries, Traceable. Certificate.|