TraceableGO™ Bluetooth Datalogging Hygrometer (Traceable)
- Bluetooth Hygrometer Datalogger fills in the unknowns between destinations
- Critical Information (Humidity and Temperature, Trip Duration, MIN/MAX, Battery Level and Alarms) all displayed on LCD at all times
- Compatible with TraceableGO or TraceableLIVE Mobile Apps
- Simple, Single Button Use
With the TraceableGO mobile app, view if an alarm was triggered, generate an instant data report. Device stores up to 90 alarm events, records readings once every 5 minutes by default, or the user may adjust the reading interval between one minute to once every 12 hours, logging duration is 227 days (7.5 months). TraceableGO™ Bluetooth devices are pre-programmed with alarm values.
Bluetooth Data Transfer
Broad compatibility easy Bluetooth connection works with any Bluetooth-enabled devices. Once TraceableGO™ arrives, enable the Bluetooth transfer to a smartphone, open the TraceableGO™ app (available on iTunes or Google Play) pair the device to smartphone download the recorded data since the device was enabled and send a report directly from a mobile device.
Multi-point calibration on an individually-numbered Traceable® Certificate which assures accuracy from an ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (1750.01) calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability of measurements to the SI units through NIST or other recognized national measurement institutes (NMI) that are signatories to the CIPM Mutual Recognition Agreement. Supplied with battery and Traceable® Certificate.
- Temperature range: –20 to 70°C (–4 to 158°F), resolution: 0.1, accuracy: ±0.4C between –10 and 70°C, otherwise ±0.5°C
- Humidity range: 0 to 95% RH, (non-condensing); resolution: 0.1%; accuracy: ±3% RH between 5 to 75%, otherwise ±5% RH
- Size: 3.5 x 2 x 0.79 inches and weighing only 0.65 ounces