The Fluorophos® ALP Test System (Advanced Instruments)
The Fluorophos® Test System offers the food industry an ever-increasing family of tests to assure product quality. Each test is rapid, accurate and highly sensitive.
Testing for alkaline phosphatase is the recognized method for confirming the completeness of pasteurization in dairy products. The Fluorophos ALP Test is so sensitive that it can actually help monitor pasteurizer performance and give early warning of the deterioration of heat exchanger plates.
Many times more sensitive than other commercially available tests, Fluorophos ALP can detect as little as 0.003% raw milk contamination. Test cheese, cultured and flavored products - even chocolate milk. The ALP Test is not affected by the fat content or color of flavored products, as are other tests. Offers quantitative results. Because the ALP Test is instrument-based, results are quantitative and not dependent on operator interpretation.
- Rapid results. Results are available in three minutes (after 15 minute warm-up).
- Easy to perform. Uses just one reagent and results are read at the push of a button. The instrument’s microprocessor provides prompts and diagnostic menus which make sample analysis, calibration and troubleshooting easy.
- No false positives. Because the Fluorophos ALP Test is highly specific, no false positives occur.
- On-board printer and computer interface is HACCP friendly. The Fluorophos Test System offers an instant digital display plus a hard copy for a permanent record. The computer interface allows connection to laboratory computers for analysis and reporting of data.
- AOAC, FDA, NCIMS, ISO and EU approved.
|Sample Capacity||Single sample|
|Test Units||FLU (fluorescence units)|
|Ranges||Low: 0-999.9 FLU High: 1000-9999 FLU, autoselecting|
|Power Regulations||100 to 130 VAC or 200 to 260 VAC (50 or 60 Hz)|
|Size||12.5”W x 16.5”D x 8.5”H (30cm x 40cm x 15cm)|
|Net Weight||25 lbs. (11 kg.)|
|Shipping Weight||35 lbs. (16 kg.)|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty on workmanship and all parts except glass,
plastic and parts warranted by their makers.
3072-45 Air Filters for use with your Flourophos System. Link
Products ship on ice in a foam box. Shipments cannot be over weekends. There is a $5.00 ice and box fee. The number of fees may vary based upon how much product is ordered and if it must be packed in one or more boxes. Feel free to contact Customer Service for specific details.