SuperSnap™ - Extra Sensitive ATP Surface Test (Hygiena)
SuperSnap is the most sensitive ATP test in Hygiena’s line of ATP devices. Designed to work with all Hygiena luminometers, SuperSnap detects extremely low levels of ATP. The test is used predominantly in food and beverage manufacturing where the highest standards of hygiene are required. SuperSnap reagents are formulated for superior resistance to sanitizer effects, making it an ideal ATP test when dealing with harsh environments or difficult samples. By incorporating SuperSnap into a food safety program, risks and issues are recognized in real time so corrective action can be implemented before product change-overs occur.
Benefits of SuperSnap™
- Superior resistance to harsh chemical sanitizers
- More resistant to challenging product residues and production environments at extreme pHs
- Pre-wetted swab helps break through biofilm
- Detects very small amounts of ATP and organic residues
- Low variation; consistently true results at low RLU
- High sensitivity: four times more sensitive than UltraSnap
- All in one test devices
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- 100% recyclable plastics-low carbon footprint
- 15 months shelf life at refrigerated temperature of 35-46°F (2-8°C) - 4 weeks at room temperature of 70-77°F (21-25°C)
- Compatible with Hygiena EnSure and SystemSURE Plus luminometers
ATP Cleaning Verification vs. Fluorescent Marking Gel
In this new video, Hygiena demonstrates how simply wiping a surface free of fluorescent marking gel doesn't necessarily mean a surface is free of potentially patient-harming bio-burden! Even the poorest cleaning technique can remove glow gel to provide a false sense of cleanliness - use ATP cleaning verification where cleaning really counts.
Products ship on ice in a foam box. Shipments cannot be over weekends. There is a $5.00 ice and box fee. The number of fees may vary based upon how much product is ordered and if it must be packed in one or more boxes. Feel free to contact Customer Service for specific details.