Our HALO for home and craft winemakers has a glass body, spherical tip, and Hanna’s Clogging Prevention System (CPS) that resists clogging 20x longer. All readings are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- Easily connect to the Hanna Lab App at the press of a button via Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Group your data by time or notation. Email it for storage or share it with friends or colleagues.
- General Purpose (GP) glass provides the best response over the entire pH range and can be used for a wide range of applications.
- A built-in temperature sensor for temperature measurement and compensation.
- Clogging Prevention System (CPS) technology was designed for pH measurements in wine juice and must samples that have a high solids content. When the HALO become dirty, the PTFE sleeve can be moved to clean the ground glass surface rejuvenating the junction resulting in a 20x longer electrode lifespan.
- Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
||0 to 12
|Body Length / Overall Length:
||120 mm / 195 mm
|Recommended Operating Temperature:
||0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F)
||0.0 to 50.0°C (32.0 to 122.0°F), electronic module is not waterproof
||Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33’) range
||CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 500 hours
||juice, must, samples with suspended solids, wine