HALO® Wireless Water pH Meter (Hanna)
The HALO® Wireless Water pH Meter has a glass body, spherical tip, and has a built-in temperature sensor. All readings are transmitted using Bluetooth® Smart technology directly to your Apple or Android device or the edge® blu.
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- Easily connect to the Hanna Lab App at the press of a button via Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Group your data by time or notation. Email it for storage or share it with friends or colleagues.
- General Purpose (GP) glass provides the best response over the entire pH range and can be used for a wide range of applications.
- HI10482 features a built-in temperature sensor for temperature measurement and compensation.
|Range pH:||0 to 12|
|Max Pressure:||0.1 bar|
|Body Length / Overall Length:||120 mm / 183 mm|
|Recommended Operating Temperature:||-5 to 80°C (23 to 176°F)|
|Environment:||0.0 to 50.0°C (32.0 to 122.0°F), electronic module is not waterproof|
|Connection:||Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33’) range|
|Battery Type/Life:||CR2032 3V lithium ion / approximately 500 hours|
|Applications:||laboratory general purpose|