HACCP SmartStep2™ Dual Footwear Sanitizing Unit (Best Sanitizers)
Reduce Cross-Contamination from Footwear.
The new HACCP SmartStep2™ Dual Footwear Sanitizing Unit is a foot-operated system that requires no electricity, and uses compressed air to deliver an atomized spray of Alpet® D2 Surface Sanitizer and Alpet® D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer to the bottom of footwear soles. Each application provides ample coverage to footwear soles, yet uses only 0.4 ounces of chemical (0.2 oz per boot) which minimizes chemical waste and improves moisture control. Collection basin is easily accessed for cleaning.
- Compact footprint (27 in. L x 33 in. W x 44 in. H)
- Sturdy stainless steel construction with high quality components throughout
- Uses compressed air and requires no electricity
- Made in the USA
- Dual footwear, walk-through design provides greater throughput
- Eight atomizing spray nozzles (four per boot) provide ample coverage to footwear soles
- Unit will not activate until both feet are in place