HACCP SmartStep™ Footwear Sanitizing System (Best Sanitizers)
The new HACCP SmartStep™ Footwear Sanitizing System adds an additional layer of pathogen protection for food processing facilities, nutraceutical plants, pharmaceutical plants, clinical research labs and clean rooms by reducing cross-contamination from footwear before employees enter the production area or other critical control zones.
- This foot-operated footwear sanitizing unit uses compressed air to deliver an atomized spray of Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer onto footwear soles
- This spray provides ample coverage to footwear soles, yet uses only 0.2 ounces of chemical which minimizes chemical waste and improves moisture control
- Sanitizing unit and handle mount to the floor to provide a safe and secure hand hold when using the SmartStep
- Collection basin is easily accessed for cleaning
- The HACCP SmartStep System is expandable and can grow as your plant's needs grow.
HACCP SmartStep with Handle
Sanitizing unit and handle mount to the floor to provide a safe and secure hand hold when using the SmartStep.
HACCP SmartStep with Boot Scrubber and Handle
Add the optional scrubber and handle to create a very efficient and very effective tool in the fight against cross-contamination from footwear.
Alpet D2 Surface Sanitizer 5 gallon pail (SS10002-BSS) Item # 4337-09 and empty 2.5 gallon secondary pail for refill from bulk (SS20001) Item # 4337-11 are both sold separately.Link
All Alpet products are now Halal certified.
|Mfr. Item No.
SmartStep Footwear Sanitizing Unit
SmartStep Footwear Sanitizing Unit with Handle
SmartStep Footwear Sanitizing Unit with Boot Scrubber and Handle
SmartStep Footwear Boot Scrubber with Handle