edge® blu Bluetooth® Smart pH Electrode and Meter (Hanna HI2202)
edge blu enables the user to make fast, accurate pH measurements wirelessly using the Hanna HALO™ Bluetooth digital sensor. Each HALO™ probe has a unique serial number. Once connected to the meter, the probe is ready to measure pH along with temperature.
The user interface permits you to adapt edge blu to your exact measurement requirements. The intuitive design simplifies configuration, calibration, measurement, data logging and transfer of data to a USB thumb drive or computer. edge blu also offers a basic operation mode that streamlines measurement configuration and is useful for many routine applications.
edge blu is versatile in many ways. The slim meter and probe can be used as a portable device (using its rechargeable battery) or used in its bench or wall cradle (that also powers the meter) as a line-powered laboratory instrument.
- Sleek, clean, intuitive design
- Bluetooth connectivity, extreme portability
- Internal clock and date
- Adjustable pH resolution
- Dedicated GLP key
- GLP data included with logged data
- Basic mode for simplified operation
- Simplified data transfer to a PC
- Up to 8 hour battery life when used as a portable device
- Connection range: 10m (33')
edge® blu Bluetooth® includes
- HI11102 glass body, gel filled pH electrode with temperature sensor
- Benchtop docking station with electrode holder, wall-mount cradle, USB cable, 5 VDC power adapter and instruction manual
- 2 sachets of pH 4 buffer solutions
- 2 sachets of pH 7 buffer solutions
- 2 sachets of pH 10 buffer solutions
- Electrode cleaning solutions
- Quality certificate
Bluetooth Smart Technology
HI11102 HALO pH electrode uses Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0). This technology offers low power consumption allowing for a long, 500-hour battery life. The range of the Bluetooth connection is 10 meters (33') between the probe and the receiving device. The probe automatically shuts down when out of range.