Easy Collect Fabric Meat Sampler
USDA FSIS has replaced the N60 excision sampling method with the non-destructive MT60_C Cloth Sample Collection Method utilizing a cloth-based Manual Sampling Device (MSD).
What does that mean for you?
- 🗹 Zero product waste
- 🗹 Less time to collect samples
- 🗹 Safer method for inspectors, no hooks or knives required
Beef up meat sampling with Easy Collect!
- Sanitize sleeves and gloves.
- Remove the Easy Collect Fabric Sampler from the sample bag, and swab the entire top surface of the combo. Make sure to use enough pressure to ensure that any bacteria present are dislodged from the product and captured within the fabric sampler.
- Set the timer to 1.5 minutes and begin sampling.
- Swab one half of the meat exposed on the top surface of the combo while pushing the Easy Collect Fabric Sampler into the crevices between the trimmings. Flip the fabric sampler and swab the remaining half of the combo.
- Fold and place the used Easy Collect Fabric Sampler into its sampling bag.
- Label, seal bag, proceed with analysis.
Easy Collect Fabric Sampler is equally effective in capturing surface organisms on pork and poultry samples.
Produce, specifically leafy greens, presents a unique set of challenges in food safety. Easy Collect is designed to meet these challenges head-on, ensuring the safety and quality of these crucial food categories.
Why buy your MSD from Weber?
Easy Collect Fabric Samplers offers proven results at a LOWER cost than other big brands. Our expert team is ready to answer any questions you have about making the switch to cloth sampling for your meat trim.