CrossCheck Acid Phosphatase Test (Hygiena)
CrossCheck is a rapid bioluminogenic test for the determination of Acid Phosphatase (ACP) activity. CrossCheck can quickly gauge whether surfaces and utensils, even those that appear visibly clean, retain potentially hazardous uncooked residue. CrossCheck can also be used directly on cooked products to verify thermal processing and food contact surfaces to measure raw meat residues and cross contamination hazards.
- Results in 2-5 minutes
- 2 minute quick-test or 5 minute enhanced sensitivity test methods
- Liquid –stable chemistry eliminates the need to reconstitute a pellet, giving more accurate results with less variation
- Unique patented Snap-Valve™ design reduces user variation
- Pre-wetted swab breaks through biofilm and aids in sample collection
- Environmentally conscious design uses 50% less plastic than other tests
- Test devices are 100% recyclable
- 12 month shelf life at refrigerated temperatures (2°C -8°C)
- Detects to 0.1% or less of raw meat or fish
- Optional incubation for enhanced sensitivity
Products ship on ice in a foam box. Shipments cannot be over weekends. There is a $5.00 ice and box fee. The number of fees may vary based upon how much product is ordered and if it must be packed in one or more boxes. Feel free to contact Customer Service for specific details.