Captair Ductless Filtering Chemical Storage Cabinets (Erlab)
An effective solution where many flasks and bottles containing toxic or noxious chemicals pollute the lab air and take up valuable bench space.
Smart Technology: The new Captair filtering chemical storage cabinets are designed with a simple and innovative way of communication. Smart Technology uses simple light to show that the unit is operating safely so you can focus your attention on what is most important: your work.
Simpler to use
Smart Technology enables visual light communication to indicate the status of the unit. When the light is still the unit is operating safely. To alert you, the light will pulse. A simple light pattern will indicate if:
- Air flow is compromised
- Fan Failure
- Filter breakthrough
- Doors are left open
The eGuard App gives you remote control to monitor the unit, change the settings, and delivers safety alerts immediately to your mobile, tablet or PC device.
- Storage of acids, bases, or solvents
- Adjustable polypropylene shelves with built-in spill tray
- Clear doors for easy viewing
- No ductwork needed, fits easily in the laboratory close to the workstation
- Easy to relocate
- Floor and benchtop models available
- Storage capacity from 10 to 240 liters
- Max. energy consumption of 34W
- No direct emission of pollutants into the atmosphere
- Clean air recirculation contributes to the laboratory ambient air purification
- Continuous filtration of ambient air
- Filtration system tested according to AFNOR NFX 15-211
- Automatic filter saturation alarm
- Double compartments for the storage of compatible and /or incompatible chemicals
The ESP program: A FREE Erlab program for your safety!
Click here for more information on the ESP program.Link
See Documents Tab for specifications for each model.
|Description/Item No.||Mfr. Item No.||Your Cost/Qty||Purchase|
Captair Ductless Filtered Storage Cabinet Model #822
Captair Ductless Filtered Storage Cabinet Model #834
Captair Smart Ductless Filter Storage Cabinet Model #1634