Alpet® Quat Sanitizer (Best Sanitizers)
Alpet Quat Sanitizer is a dilutable sanitizer for food contact and non-food contact surfaces. With an NSF registered D2 classification, this product is an effective drain sanitizer and rubber footwear sanitizer.
- Dilutable, no-rinse surface sanitizer for food and non-food contact surfaces
- Broad spectrum, dual quat for superior efficacy
- Sanitizes pre-cleaned food contact surfaces in 60 seconds and non-food contact surfaces in 30 seconds
- Disinfects in 10 minutes
- Effective footwear sanitizer
- Effective drain sanitizer
- NSF registered D2 classification
- EPA registered
- Kosher certified and Pareve
Products so identified must ship as hazardous materials (HAZMAT). We welcome you to contact our Customer Service department for additional details about HAZMAT shipping requirements and surcharge fees. In general, HAZMAT fees apply whenever shipped by either UPS or FedEx, currently $33.00 per shipping carton for ground shipment. Air shipments require a $93.00 fee. To avoid most HAZMAT fees, if your order contains hazardous materials that require four or more shipping cartons, we will route via common carrier, which may not have any, or have greatly reduced, HAZMAT fees. Additionally, some products identified as HAZMAT may qualify for “Limited Quantity” regulations, eliminating the need for HAZMAT fees. HAZMAT orders are exempted from our 1-2-3 Day Delivery Program.