AllerSnap High Sensitivity Protein Residue Test (Hygiena)
SPECIAL OFFER: Order 6 Boxes and Get 1 Box Plus a Timer FREE!
Take advantage of this exclusive offer today only valid through March 30th, 2018.
AllerSnap is a quick and easy way to verify the cleanliness of surfaces by detecting protein residues left behind after cleaning. By simply swabbing the area and activating the device, you release a reagent that turns color, providing a qualitative and semi-quantitative result of the protein levels on the surface: green means clean and purple means re-clean. The more protein present, the quicker the color change to purple and the darker the color. AllerSnap quickly validates surface hygiene, allowing immediate corrective action to be taken when necessary.
- Results in 15-30 minutes depending on sensitivity requirements
- Proactive, qualitative approach to verification
- Broad range, non-specific protein screening is more cost-effective when specific tests are not required
- Eliminates mistakes and waste
- No separate wetting agent required
- No reconstitution step ensure consistent repeatable results
- All-in-one device
- Pre-moistened swab provides reliable collection recovery and detection to ensure consistent reliable results
- Easy to use and activate
- Patented Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Write-on swab tube label
- Temperature stable, sensitive liquid-stable chemistry
- Small, light-weight device
- Low carbon foot print (100% recyclable)
- Shelf life: 18 months at room or refrigerated temperatures (2 - 25°C)
- Sensitivity: Detects 3 µg protein after 15 minutes at 55°C or 30 minutes at 37°C
|Method 1||Method 2|
|Foodstuffs||ALLER-Snap*||Allergen Test (ELISA)*|
|Shrimp||10 ppm||5 ppm|
|Wheat (Flour)||10 ppm||5-75 ppm|
|Peanut Butter||1 ppm||0.5-5 ppm|
|Egg whites||1 ppm||4-25 ppm|
|Milk powder||10 ppm||2.5-10 ppm|
|Soy||1 ppm||2.7-5 ppm|
|Almonds (Raw)||10 ppm||5-12.5 ppm|
|Sesame||10 ppm||5-48 ppm|
* ALLER-Snap sensitivity levels shown are based on incubation at 55°C for 15 minutes or 37°C x 30mins for max sensitivity.
* Studies show that the recovery of allergens from surfaces are very variable and inefficient with 4 – 27% recovery when tested by ELISA methods. Sensitivity data shown is based on information available online. Order number: ALS-100 (100 tests per case)