2100Q Portable Turbidimeter (Hach)
The HACH 2100Q Portable Turbidimeter provides confidence your measurements are right every time.
- Single-standard RapidCal calibration offers the simplest solution for low-level measurements.
- Single-step verification and on-screen assisted calibration eliminates the need to reference complicated manuals.
- Exclusive algorithm in the Rapidly Settling Turbidity mode provides accurate, repeatable measurements for rapidly settling, difficult-to- measure samples while eliminating the need for redundant measurements and estimating.
- Up to 500 measurements are automatically stored in the instrument for easy access and backup. Stored information includes: date and time, operator ID, reading mode, sample ID, sample number, units, calibration time, calibration status, error messages and the result.
- The two-detector optical system compensates for color in the sample, light fluctuation, and stray light, enabling analysts to achieve laboratory-grade performance on a wide range of samples, even under difficult site conditions.
H2100Q-01 Hach portable turbidimeters are supplied with four AA alkaline batteries, a carrying case with insert, StablCal primary calibration standards in 1 sealed vials (20, 100, 800 NTU), 10 NTU primary verification standard, 6 sample cells with screw-tops, instrument manual (printed and on CD-ROM), quick start guide, silicone oil and oiling cloth.
|Measurement Method||Ratio turbidimetric determination using a primary nephelometric light scatter
signal (90°) to the transmitted light scatter signal.
|Reading Modes||Normal (Push to Read)
Rapidly Settling Turbidity
|Range||0 to 1000 NTU (FNU)|
|Accuracy||±2% of reading plus stray light from 0 to 1000 NTU|
|Repeatability||±1% of reading, or 0.01 NTU (FNU), whichever is greater|
|Resolution||0.01 NTU on lowest range|
|Light Source||2100Q: Tungsten filament lamp|
|Signal Averaging||Selectable on/off|
|Power Requirement||110-230 Vac, 50/60 Hz (with Power or USB+Power Module), 4 AA alkaline batteries,
Rechargeable NiMH (for use with USB+Power Module)
|Dimensions||22.9 x 10.7 x 7.7 cm (9.0 x4.2 x 3.0 in.)|
|Weight||527 g (1.16 lb) without batteries
618 g (1.36 lb) with four AA alkaline batteries
|Description/Item No.||Details||Your Cost/Qty||Purchase|
2100Q Portable Turbidimeter
|2100Q Portable Turbidimeter||
|StablCal ampule calibration kit||