QD-Loop™ Labor-Saving Dilution Device (Hygiena)
QD-Loop device is an all-in-one, sterile, rapid system for accurate and convenient volumetric dilutions. An accurate loop or dipper comes attached to a reservoir where patented Snap-Valve™ technology holds 1mL of Butterfields or Maximum Recovery Diluent (MRD) buffer. Simply break the Snap-Valve after a sample is collected, and immediately a dilution is ready that can be poured onto dry media film or streaked onto an agar plate.
QD-Loop comes in 1:10, 1:100 or 1:1000 dilution formats. This all-in-one system enables quick and convenient dilutions.
- No need to prepare dilution buffers
- No need to pipette
- Reduces labor and lab equipment expenses
- Snap-Valve™ technology
- Precisely calibrated dilution loops (honey dipper for largest volume)
- All-in-one system
- Aseptically filled and gamma irradiated
- Shelf life: 12 months at refrigerated temperatures (2-8 ºC)