Traceable® Platinum High-Accuracy Refrigerator Thermometer
- Displays minimum/maximum temperatures for previous 24 hours (for each hour) and previous 7-days (for each day); or previous 30 days (for each day).
- Time/date key shows exact time and date for all minimum and maximum readings.
- A 4-wire platinum sensor insures linear response and high accuracy across entire range.
- Sealed bottle probe version is insulated from rapid temperature changes when door is opened.
- Triple display shows current and minimum/maximum temperatures.
- Alarm is settable in 0.1° increments and signals when temperature rises above/falls below set points.
- Visual LED blinks and audible alarm signals continuously, even if temperature returns to non-alarm range.
- Traceable.: To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable. Certificate is provided from an ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
|Range:||–58.00 to 158.00°F (–50.00 to 70.00°C).|
|Size:||2 3/4 x 4 1/4 x 3/4-inch.|
|Case:||high-impact, chemical-resistant ABS plastic.|
|Supplied:||platinum bottle probe, cable, magnetic strips, Velcro. tape, bench stand, batteries, Traceable. Certificate.|
|Description/Item No.||Details||Mfr. Item No.||Your Cost/Qty||Purchase|
Thermometer with bottle probe
|With Bottle Probe||6408||
Thermometer with standard probe
|With Standard Probe||6410||