Sodium Chloride SX2 Handheld Refractometer (VeeGee Scientific)
Sodium Chloride SX2 Handheld Refractometer (VeeGee Scientific) is exceptionally simple to operate and provides a quick, accurate measurement for the concentration of nearly any aqueous solution.
Operation consists of placing 1 or 2 drops of sample on the prism, closing the daylight plate over the sample, then looking through the focusable, cushioned-rubber eyepiece for the readings. Easy to calibrate, simply a few drops of distilled water or liquid standard (R.I. oil or prepared sucrose solution) on the prism, turn the built-in “Zero-Ring” until the shadowline is at the correct value of the liquid, and secure the ring.
- Range: 0-28%, Resolution: 0.2%
- Large, sharp display scales with high contrast
- High-quality optical glass material for consistent, accurate readings
- Durable, industrial-grade design with non-roll stand feature to keep unit secure on flat surfaces
- Tactical, non-slip Rubber Grip on body to block transmission of hand head reducing temperature effect
- Prism encased in all -metal housing allowing sample and prism to reach temperature equilibrium quickly
- One-Year warranty