Pipet Filter Sleeve (Nasco 01523)
- Sleeves have plastic on one side and fine filter mesh on the other
- 25 sterile sleeves are packed in a re-closable Whirl-Pak
- 10 1/2 (267 mm) long (mesh portion) by 0.8 (20 mm) diameters). Fits most pipets.
Heres how they work
1) Aseptically slide a sterile pipet into a sleeve. The plastic side is two inches longer than the filter side so pipets slide in easily.
2) Insert sleeved pipet into your sample.
3) Draw up sample. No particles (pulp, seeds, etc.) can pass through the mesh, only liquid.
4) Release sample into container or petri dish.