MiniSpin® Centrifuge (Eppendorf)
Powerful and user-friendly MiniSpin Centrifuge are small enough so that each workstation can be equipped with a “personal” centrifuge. The rotor, inner centrifuge lid, and lid latch are made of metal for maximum operation safety.
- Rotor capacity: 12 x 1.5/2.0 mL vessels, 2 x PCR strip
- Max. speed: 14,100 x g (14,500 rpm)
- Extremely compact footprint — measures 9”W x 4.”H x 9ó”D!
- Aluminum rotor accommodates twelve 1.5- or 2.0-mL tubes (maximum diameter of 11 mm)
- Rotor can be autoclaved at 121°C for 20 minutes
- Minimal sample heat transfer — maximum of 12°C after 20 minutes at max speed
- Eliminate costly repairs with the low maintenance drive
- Soft-touch lid closure for ergonomic lid locking — and releases automatically at the end of a run
|Speed:||800 – 13,400 rpm (100 rpm steps)|
|Capacity:||12 x 1.5/2.0 mL|
|Electrical:||120 V, 60 Hz|
|Dimensions:||(W x D x H) 22.6 x 23.9 x 12.0 cm|