LightCycler® 96 Real-Time PCR Cycler (Roche)
The LightCycler® 96 Instrument is a real-time PCR system for rapid cycling up to 96 samples. Applications include absolute and relative quantification, melting curve analysis, and endpoint genotyping. Precise LightCycler® 96 Instrument thermal homogeneity and cycling speed produce accurate and reproducible results in a very short time.
The LightCycler® 96 Instrument’s optical detection system flexibly detects sequence-dependent probes, such as hydrolysis probes and sequence-independent dyes (i.e., SYBR Green I). Multiplex and multicolor capabilities permit the use of up to four different fluorescent dyes. New innovative LightCycler® 96 Application and Instrument Software creates a simple analysis workflow with easy import and export functions, email notifications after each run, online monitoring flexibility, and server-based network interfacing.
- Plate-based real-time PCR system with 96-well block
- Temperature gradient (assay optimization)
- Standalone system (integrated PC)
- Touchscreen with separate instrument software (free to load on any PC)
- Dynamic range of 10 log
- Sensitivity of one copy
- 4-plex multicolor
- Runtime of less than 1 hour
- Applications: Absolute Quantification, Relative Quantification, Endpoint Genotyping, Melting Curve Analysis
- Intuitive state-of-the-art software
- PC analysis software can be loaded free of charge on any PC