GN-6 Metricel® MCE Membrane Disc Filters, Non-sterile (Pall/Gelman)
Certified 0.45 μm membrane for microbiological analysis meets or surpasses regulatory specifications
- Mixed cellulose esters is the most accepted filter media for microbiological analysis, and provides maximum recovery of organisms.
- Unique dot grid pattern gridline provides guidance for quantification of bacterial colonies without growth inhibition or enhancement.
- Suitable for microbiological analysis using the Membrane Filter (MF) Technique. Each box contains a signed certification for your permanent records.
- Certified for the microbiological analysis of potable, waste, process, and natural waters in accordance with the MF Technique referenced in Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 20th edition, and the U.S. EPA's Microbiological Methods for Monitoring the Environment, 600/8-78-017.
- Ideal for isolation and enumeration of Total and Fecal Coliforms, E. coli, Fecal Streptococcus, fungi, and other heterotrophic organisms.