3 Branch Microsart® Manifold for Biosart® 100 Monitors (Sartorius)
Manifold for single use filtration units for beverage and environmental water testing. Minimizes the risk of cross contamination by integrated venting and by touch-free inoculation. Includes filter base support with sinter frit, Biosart; adapter, blind coupling, 20 cm tubing and venting filter.
The ability to accurately detect and quantify microorganisms in liquid samples is of prime importance for any quality control laboratory. Membrane filtration is the established method of choice for liquid testing as it provides reliable and reproducible results. Suitable and thoughtful filtration equipment is at least as important as high-quality membrane filters and reliable media plates.
Microbiological quality control of liquid samples:
- Beverages (beer, wine, soft drinks, bottled water)
- Environmental water testing (water monitoring)
- Pharmaceutical analysis (WFI, purified water, microbial limit testing of non-sterile products, bioburden testing)
- 100% Stainless steel for minimized cleaning effort; Full autoclavability without disassembly
- Sterile venting in critical applications; Reduced risk of secondary contamination
- Quick connection adapters; Fast connection of tubing and fast interconnection of 2 manifolds
- Low working height; For ergonomic working in laminar flow
|Manifold and Base Supports:||Stainless Steel 316L (1.4404)|
|Dimensions:||474L × 120H × 98W in mm|
|Autoclaving conditions:||121°C for 30 minutes|