InSite Salmonella - Environmental Salmonella Species Test (Hygiena)
InSite Salmonella is an easy-to-use, self contained, environmental Salmonella test. Each device contains a liquid medium formulated with growth enhancers and chromogenic compounds selective for Salmonella species. Simply swab the test area and incubate! A change in color after 24-48 hours of incubation is considered presumptive positive for Salmonella species. No expensive lab equipment is required.
- Delivers results in 24-48 hours
- Cost-effective test
- Self-contained reagent- no transfers minimizing the chance of contamination
- Color-changing device is easy to interpret
- Only equipment required is a 37 ± 1 °C incubator - reduces materials and labor
- Snap-Valve™ technology - snap & squeeze
- Large 2.5 inch foam swab for maximum sample pickup
- Write-on swab label for easy sample identification
- Presumptive positive results are available in as little as 24 hours
- Sensitive to 1-10 CFU
Products ship on ice in a foam box. Shipments cannot be over weekends. There is a $5.00 ice and box fee. The number of fees may vary based upon how much product is ordered and if it must be packed in one or more boxes. Feel free to contact Customer Service for specific details.